Sunday, January 4, 2009

INFORMAL invitation to an event of my choice

Part 1. INVITATION

Dear Oedipus,

Maybe you are asking, why I am writing to you.... I know that you stopped speaking to me two years ago. Now I know that it was my fault. So I’m sorry. Please accept my apology!

Otherwise I would like to invite you to my party. Next Friday is my wedding. I'm going to marry Erika. We are still together and I really love her. The party will be on Thursday in Full-bosomed Aphrodite Strip club (Peterson‘s street) and it will start at 8pm. I have also invited over Jack, Jimmy, Peter, Paul and another friends who you don't know. I hope you will join us! Don't forget to take lots of paper money which you can put under the underclothes of the stripers. If you want to bring somebody with you (only man), do it, he will be welcome!

I trust, you have forgiven me and you will come. Please let me know.
Thanks
Saul


Part 2. REPLY

Saul, how dare you to invite me? to write to me? to speak to me? I will never forgive you! What have you done was absolutely unpardonable! You stole my fianceĆ©. You are going to marry her next week, and you want me to join your party? I don‘t know what to say! Who do you think you are? You have expected me to write to you: Everything is O.K. You didn‘t have to apologize. Thank you for your kind invitation, I‘m looking forward to seeing you, my best friend? NEVER!

Party in strip club! I always knew that you are sex-starved idiot without a taste! The only good thing in your live is Erika, but I trust (and I know) that she will leave you and she will return to me.

Please;, don‘t try to contact me again!
Oedipus

No comments: